Boren Fellowship Application Instructions - Personal Data
- Questions 1-4 – Name:
Enter your complete and legal name.
- Questions 5-12 - Current Address:
- Questions 13-18 - Permanent Address:
Enter your permanent address. If it is the same as your current address, you may click “copy.”
- Question 19 - Work Phone Number:
If you are currently employed, enter your work phone number.
- Question 20 - Email Address:
- Question 21 - Date of Birth:
- Question 22 - U.S. Citizen:
Indicate if you are a U.S. citizen. Only U.S. citizens may apply for the Boren Fellowship.
- Questions 23-27 - Naturalized U.S. Citizens:
If you are a naturalized U.S. citizen, you must complete this section.
- Questions 28-29 - Congressional Voting State and District:
Indicate the state and the number of your congressional voting district. This information can be found at http://www.house.gov/.
- Questions 30-31 - Sex and Race/Ethnic Origin:
These questions are optional.
Click on Save & Continue to proceed to the next tab.